Artisan grows distinctive products with many branches and flowers. Our Phalaenopsis are full and compact with a height of around 50 to 60 cm. The two most important characteristics of all our orchids are exuberant, long-lasting flowers and a robust nature. We grow all our products using our expertise and we strive to make them ‘indestructible’. They have a wonderful decorative value thanks to the number of flowers. All products are recognizable by the handmade pot cover or packing box, with the new Artisan look. We also offer the unique Original Orchids as part of the Artisan collection. A classic that is exactly as nature intended; no sticks, clips or other artificial material. Pure craft!
Recognise our products by their ‘indestructible’ nature, their wonderful ornamental value and artisanal look
- Place our Phalaenopsis in a light place, but preferably not in direct sunlight.
- The perfect temperature for Phalaenopsis is 20°C. Try to keep the temperature below 25°C and above 15°C as much as possible.
- It is very easy to check whether the plant has enough water. Look at the colour of the roots regularly by lifting the inner pot from the pot. If the roots are dark green this means they have enough water. If they are a greyish-white, then the plant needs more water.
- Water the plant once a week depending on the number of flowers and branches. The more flowers the Phalaenopsis has, the more water it will need.
- Immersion is a good way to water orchids. Immerse your plant in lukewarm water for a couple of minutes so that the roots become saturated with water. You can then leave the plant like this for a couple of days. Drain the water afterwards and put the plant back in the pot.
- Make sure the plants have as much light as possible during the winter until all the flowers have bloomed and then you can then move the plant to another place if you wish.
- Phalaenopsis can be fed with special orchid plant food if necessary.
- Does the Phalaenopsis have a H2Obloom system? Then you can occasionally top up the pot with a thin layer of water. The plant will use exactly the right amount of water.